First thing to remember is modular homes offer the perfect solution to the spiralling cost of rent and mortgages. Our homes provide you with an affordable ,high quality and sleek modern home.
Why Modular ?
2 bed modular home:
- Floor Space:60m2
- Roof: Insulated Trapezoidal Pitched Roof
- Rooms: 2 Double bedrooms, Bathroom, Hallway, Hot-press with an Open plan kitchen/Living Room(Vaulted Ceiling)
- Internal wall finish: Plaster-coat
- External wall finish: Vertical Ship-lap Cladding
- They Achieve a BER Rating of B1 and Higher and Airtightness Rating 3 m3/m2/hr
Our modular homes come with:
Our modular homes are built with pressure treated kiln dried timber, rigid insulation, an airtight and water proof membrane which for one thing decreases the cost of your heating.
Rigid insulation to all external and internal walls
Waterproof membrane to all external walls
Highly insulated to ensure low cost of heating
Oil power radiators
All timber CE certified
Factory made to the highest quality
Assembled onsite within a matter of weeks
A Rated 28mm DGU in all windows with 3 point locking
Insulated Roof Sheeting
Vertical Ship-lap Cladding
Manufactured to meet all building regulations
Irish Made and manufactured
Contact Phillip on 085-2090186 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!